New WEBSITE!!!!!! Yay

posted on: 9.13.2010

Ok Everyone,
So i have started a new website and it is called cardofmyeye.com. Yay im so happy i finally made one with a dot com. I have spent around 20 hours on it which is why i havent started the kit class yet. The kit class episode 1 will be up tonight Hopefully. Anyone who ordered the kits they have been mailed and you should be getting them shortly. The kits are still availible here and on my New Website under the SHOP tab at the top of the page. I will dewfinatley still keep this Blog because i love blogging and anything i sell or make will be uploaded on here and on my website. The members section on the site should be up shortly.
Thanks so much all of my subscribers and followers.
Have a great Scrappy Day
Drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment