Vintage Family Traditions Mini Album!!!

posted on: 10.19.2010

Hey Everyone,
Yet again i have another mini today to show you. I have made this more my taste with all of the vintage products from Graphic 45, Tattered Angels and Timmy. I'm so excited about this mini and i have it for sale HERE. Thanks so much for looking and I'm so excited because i just emailed Tim Holtz and asked him how i can get sponsored from a company. Basically all i asked was what i need to write to the company. If you have any ideas please comment below.
Thanks so much and have a Unique Day


sig

2 comments:

  1. DREW... wishing you all the best with getting a sponsor... I hope Tim will be able to help you out. Keep making beautiful albums, cards, etc and I'm sure one day soon you'll be a star! Always dream big.

    ps: submit works to the s/book magazines (both online & print). If they will publish one of your projects - see if they'll also agree to an interview/profile at the same time or even tell the magazine that they can use the sample as a giveaway/competition.

    I know when I was first published in a quilting magazine they only wanted a project but I asked if it was ok to do a profile/interview since this was my first time published & no one knew me - they agreed - when the magazine went to press several months later - there was: my project was on the front cover plus 6 pages and I did a giveaway of one of the samples I submitted.... GO FOT IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say......LOVE this vintage album also. I love VINTAGE!! Keep up the wonderful creations - they're inspiring

    take care...
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete