Holiday Card Series - Day 16

posted on: 11.25.2010

Holiday Card Series - Day 16

Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. FACT - Did u know thanksgiving is the largest fire occurring day of the year!!! LOL, Ok well how are you liking the forums so far. I think the forums are so cool. And alot of people have signed up. YAY!!!! Any1 Ready 4 black Friday Shopping. I'm really scared LOL I'm going to Michael's and I'm betting their will be ladies running around with their ATG Gun shooting people with adhesive and grabbing up all the Timmy Products O NO could you imagine LOL.

OK, Well about today's card now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD. I think the colors are so much fun and vibrant. The paper is actually from a Christmas collection if you could believe called Snowy Days by Crate Paper. I incorporated some Stamping, Ribbon and Stickles for an extra dimensional pop. I hope you enjoyed today's card and will back on Monday for day 17.


drewmichaeldesigns

1 comments:

  1. Great Card, I award you the Stylish Blogger award, stop by my blog and get it..

    http://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete