Lifes A Journey Mini Album

posted on: 1.10.2011

Hi All,


Today i worked on this fun pocket mini album which i probably will be doing a video on how to make the pages sometime soon. I used the Basic Grey Wander Collection on this mini and i have to say its one of my absolute favs. I really enjoyed putting this album together and i have it up for sale HERE. I also have a video of the album from start to finish HERE. Don't forget to tune in on here or my Youtube for my huge secret. I'm so so anxious to tell you all but i cant luckily its almost Tuesday LOL


Thanks so much for watching


drewmichaeldesigns

4 comments:

  1. YAY it's finally Tuesday! Can't wait to hear what the big secret is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gettin' late here on the east coast... been lookin' for your big secret reveal all day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Drew, I am new to your blog...and am so impressed, love your work and an going to put your blog on my blog for our store... sharinmemories.com is our website, check it out sometime! I'll be watching you (in a non-weird way) on your blog now. Happy scrapping.
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Drew,

    I saw the "Life's A Journey" mini album last week, but did not note the link and today it took me 3 hours to find it again, and now that I have found it, I have added your blog to mine.

    Your creations are beautiful and I look forward to coming back time and again to view more of your projects in future. I would like to do something creative like this as well, but I have a few questions that can wait for another day--in terms of supplies and such.

    Anyway, I have enjoyed your video <3

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete