Wonderful Raks and Newsletter Updates

posted on: 1.18.2011

Hi All,








OK, so today i had to go school. It wasn't too bad until i went to Spanish. I really am not a huge fan of Spanish class especially because the teacher SCREAMS. OMG shes like, " COMO ESTAS!!!!!!!" LOL. She's a really good teacher though. When i got home from school i had three packages. I was happy! One of the packages was from one of my good friends Nancy. You can find her YouTube HERE. I also got one frin Laurel and you can find her YouTube HERE. Laurel is doing a new featured artist for her 31 day challenge for Marion and i was lucky enough to be one of them. You can check out the video HERE. Anyways last but not least i got my new web cam. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. OMG it takes such good quality videos. Click HERE to check out a YouTube video someone made with it and purchase it HERE. I was really excited to get all these wonderful packages. Although i got 2 packages i sent to Holly and Fran back. The post office sent them back to me for some reason I really don't know why but they did. I'm getting them back out tomorrow for you two, I'm so sorry about that. Thanks so much everyone for the wonderful packages. I really love them. I was also happy to get an email from another blog ( its a secret) they asked me to be the guest designer for Feb. So I'm happy about that. OK lets get down to some crafting organization. I went to open my favorite lace drawer today and found this pile of lace. I was like where is the pink with pearl trim LOL. I think i need to organize my laces a bit more but i kind of like the colors how they look all messed up and blended together! I also ate some more chicken noodle soup that was exquisite.
Last but not least.... is the Newsletter working? Please comment below if you're getting an email when i post something because my Mom and Nancy aren't getting emails. I'm not sure why either. I hope it gets resolved though. (update - I fixed it )
Have a great day everyone and i made a new signature for valentines with a little heart hehe!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. What a great box of goodies! Can't wait to see what you create!!
    This is the first email I have gotten from you and I signed up the first day you had it on here
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carrie,
    Ok im so happy. I actually just fixed the problem right before i posted this post. Atleast it sent an email because it didnt the post before. Wuuu now i know its fixed LOL
    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Drew,
    Thanks for fixing the prob with the emails, this is the first one I received. I really look forward to them. Keep up the good work!!

    And I totally get you when it comes to Spanish. My daughter is a senior in high school, and she loves Spanish, but she is all the time try to talk to me in Spanish and I only know how to tell someone to wait a minute in Spanish!! But it is a good language to learn...working in the medical field I've learned that and wish I knew more. lol.

    Anyway, thanks again for all you do...you are an inspiration!!!
    Becki

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a way to begin the New Year!!! I am sooo happy for you excited to see your DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I got my first one today too...cool treats in the mail for you! Adios!

    ReplyDelete