SH Kit Club and Live with Prima Class

posted on: 2.03.2011

Hey Everyone,


Just wanted to let you know i have sent all of you who are in the SH Kit Club an email. Please check your email and if you entered and did not get an email please contact me HERE. Also if you would like to join the kit club please contact me using the link above. You can find more info on the kit club HERE.


My first LivewithPrima Ustream class in on Feb. 8th at 5pm pst. We will be making the super FAB album you see in the picture to the left. I would love it if you could tune in and check it out. Thanks so so much for all your support everyone and have an awesome rest of the week.

3 comments:

  1. wOW THIS ALBUM LOOKS SO PRETTY, AN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE THING...jODIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice... I can't wait for your show... Congrats... YAY!

    ReplyDelete