Livewithprima Challenge!!!

posted on: 3.16.2011


Hi Bloggers,


Last night on my LivewithPrima show i presented a challenge of making some sort of jewelry piece or charm. Basically using jewelry findings in your scrapbooking. So here are the rules below. (You can watch the recorded show from last night HERE)


- All you have to do is make a piece of jewelry or charm for your project from scratch (scratch - made by you using you own stuff) I hope I'm making sense LOL!!


- Submit your entry by posting a picture on your blog or photo hosting site and comment below leaving a link to your project.


- All entries will cut off Tuesday march 22nd at 12 midnight!!


- If you win, the prize will be the necklace i made to the left!!!


Thanks so so much

Drew

4 comments:

  1. Drew,
    I made a charm for a mini album for a friend as a gift! The theme was fairy. There is magic fairy dust, a tooth, and hope.
    I hope you like it! I used things from my stash! I took apart old jewelry too! Thanks for the challenge!
    Leslie
    view project and video here:
    http://creativepzazz.blogspot.com/2011/03/charm-dangle-icious-ness.html
    YT: creativepzazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Drew on your Ustream you said that we had to use some Prima products on this challenage is that correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Drew Love the challange and just adore the necklace, I had so much fun doing it.
    Here is the link to my project:

    http://klieka.blogspot.com/2011/03/scrappy-happiness-challange.html

    Hope you like it
    :D
    Eve
    irknoffel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for the cool challenge. Here is the jewelry that I’m entering for Drew’s contest. I tried to take a picture of it, but the pics didn’t turn out well. I had to make a youtube vid showing my jewelry. I’m going to try to take pictures later and put the link up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhZs-F6uqwQ
    Thanks,
    essentiallycreative@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete