Vintage Curio Mini Album!

posted on: 3.25.2011



Hey All,

Sorry for the late post! I made this super pretty Vintagey (If that's a word and if not O WELL its a word know ;) HEHE! Anyways i love the outcome and its pretty large. I was so happy to find one of my retailers sold the curio 12x12 YAY!! So i had to get it. I made this mini album and its been listed on eBay HERE and I also made a video HERE!! Thanks so much for checking it out!

Make sure to come back tonight for my post on new kit club members!!! I'm opening up entries again this month until the 10th! Check out the post below to view this months kit!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely mini. All the colors are wonderful. Very nostalgic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,,as usually!!!!
    new follower..
    follow me!!!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful! Love the different shape of the pages. What album did you use?

    ReplyDelete