Live Mini Album Ustream Class Tonight!

posted on: 4.23.2011


hello everyone,

ok so im really hoping this will work cause im doing this from my phone coming home from michaels Yay.. anyways just a super duper quick reminder that tonight is my live class on my personal channel. yay... for some odd reason my phone wont let do any symbols or capatalize what i need lol. anyways my class is at 6.30pm PST. i hope this is all making sense hehe. we will be making a canvas mini album from a kit i recieved so make sure to come to this class. i hope i can post a link lol. here a link to my ustream


http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cardofmyeye

Thanks so much everyone and I hope to see you all there
Drew








(I will be selling 6 kits on tonights class. Here is the button to order them!!)


(SCROLL DOWN FOR BUTTON)

































Watercolor Bouquet Mini Kit






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. no matter how many times I try to watch your show the last 2 weeks, I always get the one for the week before. I refresh, I will reboot I try everything and I can't get a live show to save my life. If you have any suggestion PLEASE let me know. I even tried on two different computers. I so sad.
    Thanks Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally can't log on to his show. I can see it live, but it keeps asking me over and OVER to sign in. I can sign in with others today, but not here. I am not liking Ustream!

    ReplyDelete