Upcoming {Livewithprima} classes!!

posted on: 5.04.2011

Hi Bloggers,

So today i wanted to give you all the heads up for some of my upcoming classes this month!! These classes are going to be super fun and {FULL} of techniques!!! I'm so excited for them!! I also wanted to talk to you about this weekends Prima Sale.  EVERYTHING WILL BE WHOLESALE PRICES!!!!!!!! YAY WOOOHOO YAY GOLLY GEE WEEEEEHEEE YIPEE!!! Ok so after my excitement here my upcoming live with Prima classes... Remember you can always find the schedule for the designers projects for the month {HERE} and find the Prima ustream channel {HERE}.

{Funky Canvas Cuffs || Tuesday - May 10th || 5pm PST}

{Family Fun Mini Album || Thursday - May 19th || 6:30pm PST}

Also here is the poster for the Prima event this weekend. It has the dates and everything you will need to know about it!! {Click the pic to print the poster}


Thanks so much everyone and i hope to see you at the parking lot sale!!!
Drew

2 comments:

  1. Hi Drew, I did see you at the Prima sale...unfortunately I was in my car leaving when you and your mom walked by.
    They had some fun things, but I really would have liked some of the newer flowers.
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drew, I just received a package from you and was wondering if there will be a video for the album?? There is no name only a LOVE sticker.
    Please help and let me know.
    Mary Nell

    ReplyDelete