Graphic 45 "The Magic of Oz" Altered Paint Can

posted on: 6.24.2011

Hey Bloggers,
I wanted to share this project i made using the NEW "The Magic of Oz" paper collection from Graphic 45!! This paper collection is absolutely amazing!! GET IT WHILE YOU CAN!! I got mine from Bluemoonscrapbooking.com but i know that Scrapbook.com also has it! The paint can is from container of HUGE Prima flowers. I thought i would alter it cause it was sitting there with 1 flower in it {How Lonely} Watch the video below!! It shows how i make it from start to finish! Also below that video i have another showing the paper collection itself.
 

Here is the video of the paper!
 

Thanks so much!
Let me know what you think and leave a comment!
\Drew

6 comments:

  1. Hi Drew,
    The altered tin is AMAZING I don't know how you come up with so many great ideas,such a pretty container to keep more goodies in.
    Be great if the fussy cutting took the amount of time shown on the video(hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it...a really cute idea! Thanx for sharing the video. This paper is a must have. I am ready to paper my walls with it as it is just that cute! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drew,

    Love what you did with the magic of oz paper.. very creative. and loved the video.

    ~Jason

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so magical Drew. I have a grandson who loves everything Oz. I love all your projects and find them so inspirational. I have a little something for you on my blog . Enjoy. Mary
    http://mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com/2011/06/pink-lady-and-another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly beautiful! Love your creativity, I'm a lover of oz so I too will be purchasing this collection. TFS! Hugs! Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graphic 45 did such a fantastic job with the paper line. Your altered bucket is so cute! You did a fantastic job on it.

    ReplyDelete