"Artistic Quotes" Album ~ by Drew Scott

posted on: 7.29.2011

Hey Bloggers!
It feels like i haven't done a post in 16 and a half years! I'm so happy to share with you this one though! I decided to make a super fun Quote book of some of my favorite quotes. I used the Donna Salazar Antiquities paper collection for the whole album! This paper was literally PERFECT for this album.The shape is cut from the Tim Holtz tag die!
Enjoy!
 Above is the pic of the full album. i used the 8x8 Antiquities paper pad as well as the amazing gears spellbinders die with the paper! The letters that spell quotes are just some foam thickers i added paint to! I used a binding ring and some hand scrunched seam binding to the ring! The strips of paper on the front are from the 8x8 antiquities paper pad.
{And some close ups}
lets get into all the pages of the album!
The back of the front cover! Super pretty papers and vintage music sheet!
Page 2 Front ~ I used one of the gear dies and some lace! The paper i covered this page with has a GORGE chandelier in the top right corner.
Page 2 Back ~ I wrote directly on this page and added some lace and studs!
Page 3 Front ~ I slapped some paint down and wrote on it! A couple punched birds and a cluster of embellishments on the right!
Page 3 Back ~ I used an accucut scallop frame and some lace on this page! I doodled on the page for fun!
Page 4 Front ~ I doodled around the edge of this tag and added some more pretty paper with a quote on it! I tucked some embellishments on the right under the quote!
Page 4 back ~ I wrote directly on this page and left it is is! The paper is so pretty it didn't need anything else!
5age 5 Front ~ I glued some lace down as well as the top of a tag! I added the quote and a mini rose! I also used the Sea Breeze Smooch Spritz to add a splatter effect!
The back cover has my signature + year it was made :)


I hope you enjoyed my post for today and this was a really fun album to make! See you soon!

Photobucket

Visit me at - http://www.scrappyhappiness.com/


Products used:
~Antiquities Collection by Donna Salazar for GCD Studios
~Clearsnap Smooch Spritz in Sea Breeze
~Sprightly Sprockets Gear Spellbinders Die 
~Clearsnap Glue Gloss
~Seam Binding
~Grey Roses
~Butterfly and bird punches

5 comments:

  1. Вот это да потрясающая работа!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorg...Love it! The paper you chose is perfect for it! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique book, Drew. I loved your quotes.

    grammygoodson@bellsouth.net
    http://www.midnightcropper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your quotes album came out Drew! Beautiful job you did on it!.. And I particularly liked the quote from Marion Boddy-Evans.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete