Kit Club Open for Members {1 more day!}

posted on: 8.12.2011

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to give a quick note as my life has been pretty hectic with back to school, schedules, classes and such! I think I'm almost back on track and ill be catching up on emails very very soon!! I'm so so so sorry i didn't do a "Whats Hot In Scrapbooking" this week but i had to stay at a friends for 3 days who doesn't have Internet except for a Verizon card thingy were u can only use so much so i couldn't do it!! I will be continuing on the 17th!

So now for this posts reason LOL!!! I will be keeping the kit club open for 1 more day as i never gave a reminder so only for July 12th until 12am! I know Ive got some emails asking if its open so i will keep it open for the 12th so enter while you can!! I will also be emailing all the members very soon with there passwords! Join the Kit Club HERE!! I hope you members have enjoyed it so far!

Thanks so much for being so patient with me!
Drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment