LivewithPrima Altered Jewelry Box Class!

posted on: 9.12.2011

Hey Everyone,
For some odd reason my blog didn't schedule this post at the correct time so here was my original post. I will be having a class tomorrow {9-13-2011} at 5pm PST on the Prima Ustream Channel! We will be making a really fun and quirky jewelry box using the NEW Ruby Violet collection!! I'm in love with ruby violet and this class is a must if you love color and if your more grungy i will be teaching some fun techniques you can convert to grunge! I really hope you all can come because we always have so much fun chatting and creating! Check out the project below and again the class is at 5pm PST on the Prima ustream channel which can be found HERE!
Thanks so much and set an alarm!
Drew
{Make sure to follow me on Facebook for daily reminders!}

2 comments: