"The Magic of Oz" Mini Album Kit {YouTube Series}

posted on: 10.10.2011

Hello!
I'm so excited that i received all the product for the Magic of Oz Mini album series i will be having on YouTube. I put up a video on the album i made HERE and i had many people wanting kits (over 40) so i decided to make kits! The kit are for sale on my etsy shop HERE! To accompany the kit i will be doing a YouTube series from start to finish on how to make the album! This is going to be so much fun so get your kit while you can as i only have a limited quantity! The YouTube videos will start on the 18th which will give me time to ship the kits and you to receive them in time for the classes! 
Here is a video of the kit contents

Thanks so much for your support in this amazing craft!
I hope you enjoy the upcoming classes!
Drew

3 comments: