Sponsors, New Design + Q&A

posted on: 4.13.2012

O how I am so excited today. Last night I sat on the computer and looked at peoples blogs for hours and hours just to get a feel for what was trending in graphic design, make sense? So then I decided I was going to do a full blog makeover because I have had the same style of blog since I have started but have only changed the header a few times. It took me about 4 hours but I was so tuned into the coding it felt like 1. Anyways, What do you think of my new blog design (if your on my newsletter, click here). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! I'm so happy!!

Next on the list for today!! I am now taking sponsors on my blog. Basically what this means is that, I am allowing people to post there ads/banners in my right sidebar for a small fee to help them out and help myself out. You are probably thinking "How is this going to help you out??". Well, all the money spent on ads on my site will then be spent on another site where I will put my add which in return will get me and you more traffic. I have set up a custom page on my site dedicated to sponsors which you can check out here.

Lastly, I am going to be filming a Q&A this weekend and I need every questions you can think of! Please leave a comment or 10 below and let me know your question. Please ask ANYTHING at all about scrapbooking, personal life, randomness and so on....

Thanks so much for checking out my blog today :)
Love, Drew

8 comments:

  1. Hi drew im only 12 and just started scrapbooking my blog name is latestcraft.blogspot.com and i only have a few followers how do i get more and also how did u start scrapbooking thx for inspiring me and for posting videos and for all your help threw my scrapbooking adventure. Daniel from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look and just sent in a sponsor email.. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's booootiful! It's very mod and up to the minute but of course it is. Your good taste is evident in all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the colors. You are a genius with color. I wish I could do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you like meeting other scrapbookers and discussing scrapbooking related themes? and what are you're other hobbies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog makeover. I really like the auto scrolling to the next page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! Forgot to ask a question. I know you're only 16, but you certainly have drive and are highly motivated. What are you looking to do when you finish high school? College? What will you major in? Art, graphic design, business? Do your parents help you with your business by providing needed capital, or are you doing it all on your own?

    Also, is there any chance you'd be willing to turn off the word verification thingy? More often than not, it takes me several tries to make out the letters. I know lots of bloggers no longer use it and they say it hasn't caused an increase in their spam. Maybe a trial period to see if you have the same experience????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, how do you pick papers that don't come from a kit or collection that all matches...it takes me forever to pick papers for my projects...i tend to stick to collection pads that all match but would love to use some of my scraps one of these days...many thanks. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete