i feel like blogging + prima project

posted on: 5.27.2012

So I totally feel like blogging but I've been at a friends all weekend working on our school final project for chemistry EW! I have no content to share but I really want to blog about something lol? Am I the only one who gets these odd urges?! So I'm not 100% sure what this post will include but i did want to share my upcoming Prima project with you!

My next Livewithprima class is June 21st at 6:30pm PST | 9:30pm EST on the Prima Ustream Channel like normal. We will be making this amazing little smash//daybook mini album type of book. The Yuki collection was a perfect fit for this project. The bright colors and fun patterns really give a pop to this project. Literally with the kit for this class you can make around 3-5 mini books to fill with memories! Look at how cute the mixed inside pages look. Simply washi tape your photo down, add some yuki and journal.

What do you think of this project? I personally think its so cute and fun!
xoxo drew

4 comments:

  1. Great project Drew.
    BUT...you totally do not have to have "content" to blog....
    Some days I just post random thoughts and questions..and my blog followers seem to like it..go for it!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got something of an amy tangerine book. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy ...

    love your little book so cute ...your so creative with what you do ...i am new here so not sure how your prema ustream works ...can you explain it ? thanks ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you blogging. What a cute project. Adorable papers!

    ReplyDelete