"Trip to the Park" Layout

posted on: 6.30.2012

I haven't blogged much lately! Oopsy.. I have been really busy with Prima getting together some exciting things for CHA and I went to six flags magic mountain yesterday, which was super fun! I finally had a bit of time last night to create a quick layout and since I got my sewing machine back up and running, I thought I would use it. I sewed the journaling lines which I think creates a really whimsy accent. I love the bright colors but for some reason the kraft cardstrock didn't show up very brown in the photo.Here are few close up pics.



xoxo drew {view my Scrapbook Gallery} { NEW! Follow on bloglovin + Twitter}

9 comments:

  1. Drew, I like the strips of paper behind the photo - I need to make myself do that. Have a great 4th of July. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journeling lines that you have sewn...clever! Luv the page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colours, great idea to sew the journaling lines. Thanks for showing.

    Have a fab sunday. ines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this! Super inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I've just stumbled across your blog and you are by far my new favourite. Everything on here is so inspirational! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this page is so quirky! i love the little felt butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I not found your blog before? It's awesome! As is your page...I'm crazy addicted to sewing journalling lines...and, well, sewing all over my pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really enjoying your blog and your you tube videos. My daughter and I watch you together! Keep up the great work. We ordered a sale kit you had last month, will you have any others?

    ReplyDelete