September Kit Club + Announcement

posted on: 9.04.2012

Hello, Today I have the September Kit to share with you! Sadly this kit is all sold out for this month but if you would like to join the kit club to reserve a spot for next you can do so here! This months kit featured a lovely array of soft colors with bold embellishments which I think is a fun twist. Unique items such as Chevron paper bags and Measure Tape fill each kit. If you would prefer a video of the kit, I made one ::

What a lovely kit!! I also have another fun announcement! I have opened a website just for the kit club! As alot of you know I have been running this club off of my blog for the past few months but I felt it needed a site of its own. The site is - Scrappyhappinesskits.com - There you will find the current kit, info on joining + past kits for sale and much more.
xoxo drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment