From Start to Finish Layout :: Ready Set Go

posted on: 11.03.2012

Happy November, I am so excited that thanksgiving is right around the corner. I am also excited to start on my December daily this year. This will be the first year I have participated in the December Daily challenge. Anywho, I really wanted to dig into the new Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go collection, and so I did. I used the papers, stickers and even the roller date stamp (love that thing). Of course I created a video for your viewing pleasure showing how this layout was created "From Start to Finish". View the video + product list below.
Supplies Used ::
xoxo drew (Don't forget to enter the Cricut Expression Giveaway!)

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout, I love your hand crafted chevrons. Brilliant as always Drew. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Now off to watch the video! You did an awesome job with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work using Amy's product. I like how the layout looks like it's in motion between the layering and the chevrons.
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete