LivewithPrima Canvas Calendar Class

posted on: 12.27.2012

***UPDATE :: The recorded class is shown above! ***
Hello prima fans! Today I am having a class on Livewithprima for this lovely little 2013 altered canvas calendar. This class consists of many techniques including misting, resist and flower alteration. The class starts at 6:30pm PST | 9:30pm EST on the Prima Ustream Channel. Simply click that link to the channel at the appropriate time and I will pop up on your screen! Join the chat to interact with myself and other crafters from around the world.

• The calendar can be downloaded in PDF form and printed here!
• The products show in this class can be purchased from my shop here or your favorite distributator!
• I would love for you to join in on my Holiday Giveaway!
Hope to see you there. xoxo drew

1 comments:

  1. thanks for posting this since I missed most of the beginning! I did love the end results! :o)

    ReplyDelete