What I Wore :: Ain't No Wifey

posted on: 8.03.2013

Tank : Dimepiece  //  Pants : Levis  //  Shoes : Vans  //  Hat : Dimepiece  //  Bag : H&M

My friend Carly and I decided to collaborate on a look for both of our blogs. The tank and hat were originally hers but as I was shooting her look we thought it would be fun to carry it over to a mens look. I know the saying doesn't really "work" but I love this look and the typographic street feel it portrays. The hat is seriously stunning with its holographic bright blue effect. Lastly, H&M produced this bag about 2 years ago and it is still going strong and holding on. Since I have gotten to FIDM I have had the urge to post more about fashion and I hope you all don't mind that. I have a few more looks scheduled for upcoming posts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just came across your blog and I love it!
    Would you like to follow each other on our social media? xx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it works great! Perfect for a college man in California! Keep writing and attaching pics. Since I started following you with craft...cards, scrapbooking, etc. I love seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete