Holiday Card Series - Day 5

posted on: 11.08.2010

Holiday Card Series - Day 5

Hey everyone,

Hope your all keeping warm im trying to Lol but my window is not shutting and i have to much cricut stuff in front of it so i just have to stay away from my cricut for a while HAHA that would never happen. Enough with all that, Today i thought it would be fun to make a very simple and neutral masculine christmas card. Im not saying this card is masculine but it has some great masculine prints and colors. I AGAIN used my Snowy Days paper collection by Crate Paper. I AM ADDICTED LOL. I pulled out the graph paper sheet and added some scallop borders, stamped images and sentiments and finished it off with some ribbon. Please check out the SO CALLED detailed photo below and also the video.


*** Just a quick message to you all. Im going to start really chatting on my facebook. Please come head over and follow me on my Facebook account for Signature Giveaways and sneak peaks on products. click HERE to go to my facebook it is also found in the sidebar above. I really dont like to put alot of stuff on my blog because then you look forever for one blog post.***


Have a great day everyone!!!




drewmichaeldesigns

0 comments:

Post a Comment