Holiday Card Series - Day 6 Tags

posted on: 11.09.2010

Holiday Card "Tags" Series - Day 6


Good Morning Everyone,


OMG i totally forgot i need to make a video today for the holiday card series. It slipped my mind until 11:15 when i realized it. COULD YOU IMAGINE MY SHOCK LOL!!! My craft room is an awful mess from all the swaps, RAK's and Christmas goodies i need to make. I love christmas scrapbooking. OK, well, i created 3 simple tags that you could make quick and easy for your gifts, packages or handmade items. I love the way this sounds just thinking about christmas. I have had so many question on the stamps ive been using on my projects and their called Merry Merry by Recollections. Thanks so much for checking out this Day of the card series and hope to see you tomorrow for day 8.



drewmichaeldesigns

1 comments:

  1. I just found your blog this weekend on the mini bloghop and I am enjoying watching your Christmas card series as I am going to attempt to make my own Christmas cards and tags this year thanks for your tutorials great work
    your tags were great too

    ReplyDelete