Mr. Drew here to share with you my 3rd EVER layout!! I decided i wanted to challenge myself and create a layout with these wonderful Donna Salazar Products! I am totally in love with the Spring in Bloom paper line because its so realistic looking!! Anyways lets get to it!
The Crafty Process -
1. For the Base 12 x 12 Page i used the Spring in Bloom 12 x 12 Paper Pad
2. I then layered on a couple border strips from the paper pad as well as punched a scallop border with a MS punch, also a strip of crinkled seam binding.
3. Then i layered a piece of the Crafty Chronicle, a paper doily, and a manila tag!
4. I layered a photo on top and added a bunch of sewing for detail.
5. The title says "My Dog" and is from some Kaiser Kraft Paper.
6. I punched out some birds and fussy cut some images from the Crafty Chronicle.
7. The Tim Holtz Mini Heart Die was used to make the little burlap hearts.
8. I then finished it off with some stamped Doilies, Staples, Punched Glassine Butterflies which i crinkled and embossed with Clearsnap White Embossing Powder, and some small Prima resin flowers and aluminum roses.
Here are some detailed photos! ENJOY!
Supply List -
- Donna Salazar Spring in Bloom 12 x 12 Paper Pad.
- Donna Salazar Crafty Chronicle
- Clearsnap White Embossing Powder
- Colorbok Cats Eye Ink Pads
- White Paper Doily
- Kaiser Kraft Alphabet Paper
- Seam Binding and embroidery floss (for the buttons)
- Martha Stewart Punches (bird, butterfly and large scallop)
-My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Gertie Doily Stamps
- Manila Tag and Tim Holtz Glassine Paper
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Stampers Anonymous Script Stamp
- Tim Holtz Mini Heart Die and Burlap Fabric
Thanks so much for checking out my layout for today and have a happy scrappy time!
Check it out and leave a comment on Donna's Blog as well please!! Go to the post HERE.