For the Month of August!

posted on: 8.04.2011

Hey Everyone,
I wanted to make this post for upcoming events throughout August such as LWP classes, my ustream classes, videos, kits, product and really everything for August so you can mark your schedules for upcoming projects! Lets get started!

Crochet Candy Gem Necklace
So first off i am having a Livewithprima class on August 9th!! I do not have an exact time yet but I'm literally 95% sure its at 5:00pm PST on the prima ustream channel! Here's a pic of the project we will be making!
The necklace is really really easy to make but looks like it took 14 hours!
I will only be having 1 LWP class this month
Check out all the LWP classes HERE!

If you would like you can check out past kits i have available at the following shops
All the LWP classes are Archived HERE so you can go back and watch the class to make the project!

Next up on the agenda!

A Halloween 3d project! Since the fathers day box and Purse albums went so well I'm thinking of a project for Halloween. I know that DCWV and K&Company has some really paper collections for Halloween out! I'm not exactly sure what the project will be yet but i have a pretty good idea! Leave a comment if you have any thing you would like to see in the Halloween project!

Here's a video of some of the new Prima Product i have up for sale on my Etsy at below retail + Free shipping over $50!! Cant beat those prices! Items are going FAST so get them while you can!

I think that's all for now! I will post again if i have more updates and such! I'm still making lots of mini albums for eBay so make sure to check on my eBay HERE every now and then!
Thanks so much
Drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment