Prima Summer 2011 up for preorder!!!

posted on: 8.03.2011

Hey Everyone,
I know you all have been waiting for me to put of the new summer 2011 product for prima and i finally got to it! I have it all up for Preorder on my Etsy shop HERE! I have all of the new collections on my etsy + Ingvild Bolme's Comfort Craft Tools {AMAZING DISTRESSER, SCISSORS + CRAFT KNIFE!!} + NEW flowers, butterflies, birds, vines, trims, bling and MUCH MORE! You have to check it out HERE!!

Click the collection below to view it in my shop!
Printery {Black and Cream Vintage Grunge}
Romantique {Shabby Vintage Rosey Chic}
Alla Prima {Fun Bright Summer}
Pixie Glen {Shabby Chic Fairy Garden}
Londonerry {Old Vintage School}
North Country {Fresh Fun Christmas}

***IF YOU ORDER OVER $50 YOU GET FREE SHIPPING FOR US CUSTOMERS!!***

Thanks so much everyone for taking your time to check it out!
All the proceeds are going towards my trip to Paris!
Drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment