Ozzy The Bulldog

posted on: 6.23.2012

Photobucket
Ozzy is such a cute little dog! Can you even tell he is about 8 years old! His 2 front baby teeth make him look like a baby! O how I love him...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketHe literally lays around and sleeps all day. I feel it must be boring being him but I guess he enjoys it. His little paws smell like frito's (no joke). When he sleeps his lip flaps around as the air he is exhaling leaves his body. He lays at the top of the stairs with his paws hanging over the very top step waiting for you to hold his little "hands" and talk to him. He is just such a good dog and never causes any trouble or harm. I love you ozzy
xoxo drew {view my Photography Gallery} { NEW! Follow on bloglovin + Twitter}

8 comments:

  1. Great photos Drew! I think you captured Ozzie's personality. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, Drew! I know the type of love you have for your sweet Ozzy because that's the same way I feel about my sweet baby (also a bully), Bella! I think bulldogs are just the sweetest dogs ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a handsome devil! I also know the love you feel for Ozzie as I have three of the lovable beasts--Harley, Roxie & Slick. Bullies rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dog Drew!!! Such a sweet looking face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is beautiful!!!!

    I miss my little bulldog, Nelson, every day- he was my best friend. And I am laughing so hard- I used to swear he smelled like Fritos.

    -Kory

    ReplyDelete
  6. i also have a 4 legged furry whose tootsies stink of fritos-must be the popular scent for them right now lol!
    your ozzy is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so purdy!!! I never had a bulldog, but I love Ozzy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ozzy is so super sweet. I love doggie and ozzie seems like a great one.

    ReplyDelete