Live Kit Club Album Class {July 15th}

posted on: 7.14.2012

Hey There, So sorry I didn't get this announcement up sooner! I just got back from the lake (we stayed an extra day which was totally unexpected. I wish I could've driven home!). I wanted to let you know that tomorrow, July 15th, I will be having a live Ustream class at 6:30pm PST | 9:30pm EST on my personal ustream channel. During this class I will be using the July Kit from my kit club and creating a lovely little album! I wanted to get this done at the beginning of the month but my schedule got all messed up and we went to the lake and I'm actually leaving for Chicago on Monday and I haven't packed a thing! O well, I'll get it all done (for some reason I like being stressed; I work better!)
xoxo drew

1 comments:

  1. Hey Drew. Excited about the class. When should we expect our kits?

    ReplyDelete