Off to CHA i go!!

posted on: 7.16.2012

Well hello there, I am currently sitting in my terminal with about and hour & 30 minutes until I have to board my flight. I always seem to get here way to early which doesn't really bother me because.... I'M NOT LATE! So last time I flew to Chicago to baggage line was extremely long and it took us about an hour from start to finish to get all checked in. Today was my lucky day to fly, it only took literally 10 minutes to get completely checked in from start to finish which is pretty amazing! I stopped at Starbucks on my way and I was going to take a photo for this post but my terminal is dark, like really dark! I don't think I have the correct lighting plus my camera is like 13 inches long and I would look funny taking a photo but I don't mind that. Humph.... I don't know what else to write about. I'm hoping my plane has wifi because that would be amazing! Its a pretty big plane; I think it had 8-10 people per row + its a direct so I don't have any layovers (like last time, EW). That's all for now.
ps. I decided to add a photo anyway because this post was boring without one! This was taken on my iPhone not my camera.
xoxo drew

11 comments:

  1. Hi Drew, where is CHA? Hope ya have a blast! Can't wait til ya post all that's new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drew,
    I love that font on your photo, what font is it or where did you do that??
    Thanks! Have lots of fun!
    Hugs!
    Jen
    www.jenwrightdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen
    I think the font is "cursive standard" but not 100% sure as I don't have my comp up right now. It was done in Photoshop :)
    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun @CHA. And safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Drew!! I really enjoyed your kit and your class!! Thank you so much and have a wonderful time at CHA.
    Mariko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travels and I can't wait to see what you will have for us when you get back. Have FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous time Drew, I can't wait to see and hear of all the fun you had at CHA. It would be my dream to go to CHA but living in Northern Ireland......its a wee bit out of my way, lol. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Despite the lighting, it's a pretty nice photo! I like it. :>

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Someone is going to have fun, enjoy and can't wait to hear all about it. Have a great flight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time Drew- I'm excited for you. Your photo is still pretty good and I like the way you have it set up with the cup on the suitcase. Have a safe trip. Maria

    ReplyDelete