My Own Social Network!

posted on: 1.02.2013

Today has been such a busy day for me. I actually stayed up the whole night before and slept most of today which I know is bad but at least I stayed up for a good reason (business + new years). Anyways, I decided that one of my new years resolutions for 2013 would be for me to bring back my social network (scrappyhappiness.ning.com). Many of you probably have been to this site or at least heard me mention it before. I took it down for a while because I wanted to focus more on my blog + YouTube. I promise to be on this site every day interacting with people, moderating content and more!

I really have been wanting to bring this site back because it is definitely one of my favorite websites on the web. Once you create an account {super quick} you will have access to swaps, blogging, forum posting, live chatting, photo and video sharing and much more! Create an account here. I hope you will head over and take a look. I am going to attempt to even add more interactive elements to the site over the next couple weeks. 
xoxo drew

0 comments:

Post a Comment