A Gift from Ingvild Bolme

posted on: 2.18.2013

Hello! Today I have a lovely gift I received from my amazing friend Ingvild! If you are unsure of who she is let me refresh your memory. Ingvild is the creator of the Comfort Craft Tools for Prima. She designed the distressing tool, craft knife, craft mats and chalk edgers. She also designed all the resin and metal treasures that prima has released. Her work is seriously incredible! A while back in 2011 I attended CHA in Chicago. Ingvild was there and it was so amazing being able to meet here and talk with her. I actually helped out quite a bit with her make and takes (cleanup, kits and so on). I was thrilled being able to do this though because I was helping somebody I admired so much! I still admire her just as much. Her work is incredible and I am so happy to have a piece of it. She sent me an altered canvas as a thank you. Check out the video below!

Thanks so much Ingvild! I love it so much :) xoxo Drew

7 comments:

  1. "This is gorge!!!" You are a great inspiration to others Drew! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Drew, I found your blog via YouTube last night and I couldn't stop reading your past entries. I was up till 4:00AM! I've fallen in love with your style. I also ordered some goodies from your shop but I'm coming back for some sold-out items. I hope you're feeling better now. Happy Presidents Day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! I am a HUGE fan of Ingvild and it must have been an incredible experience interacting with her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow lucky you I adore her work and she gives me zo much inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky to get to know all the talented artists at CHA. Consider yourself one of them. I love your work. Glad you are feeling better.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous drew are so lucky to have a friend like that that was very sweet of her to send that Its beautiful i love the colors TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool mixed media piece...love it :-)

    ReplyDelete