Restoration Mini Album and LivewithPrima Class tommorow

posted on: 2.07.2011


Hey Bloggers,


Today i really wanted to make something using the Restoration Paper Collection by Crate Paper. I absolutely love this paper collection because its a bright sorta vintage. I think the album turned out awesome. You can check out a video on the album HERE and also its up for auction HERE.


Also tomorrow night at 5pm pst is my LivewithPrima Class. I will be teaching a super fun album you can find on LivewithPrima.com. Please come and watch by clicking HERE. Also dont forget to sign up my newsletter and Primas Newsletter. Subscribe to Primas HERE. Just scroll to the very bottom to join there mailing list. If you subscribe to both of our newsletters you get updates on the shows and all sorts of fun giveaways. Please come and support me at my first ever LivewithPrima show. I'm so excited. Thanks so so much everyone.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment