What I have been up to Lately

posted on: 2.06.2013

As many of you know, I recently went to CHA (Crafters and Hobby Association) to purchase and check out the new Scrapbook Product on the market! The picture above shows the boxes of product Prima just shipped to me over the weekend. I have been frantically listing it over on the new Etsy shop. Our new website is still a work in progress and I will make sure to update you when it is live. It is my goal to have all these items listed either tonight or tomorrow. All I need is a bit of music, a Starbucks and my laptop! Just wanted to give you the update on why I haven't blogged or created a video in a while. Stay lovely, xoxo drew

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Drew - the new stuff is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Drew. i just found your blog & i really like it. i'm your new follower. looking forward to seeing some more awesome posts about scrapbooking! :)

    love, x
    blog | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us up to date, Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all of your new things. The pink and blue flowers are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks awesome! can I come and help sort it out...?

    ReplyDelete